Designed to give you a place for quick, honest, and constructive feedback on design.
How does it work?
- Upload an image for feedback.
- Share the link with anyone and everyone.
- Anyone can comment for a day after uploading.
- After a day, comments are closed and become visible.
- After a week, the image is expired and the page is removed.
Why did you build this?
Feedback websites often evolve into a portfolio, where people are less likely to take risks or be honest when providing feedback. Feedback provided anonymously allows people to be completely honest about what they think, with no fear of ruining a friendship or being rude. Sharing images anonymously that eventually expire allows people to ask for feedback any stage of design with no fear of taking risks or exploring different styles.
Wait, who built this?
A Feedback Page was created by Tristan Dunn. As a former developer at Dribbble, I have a lot of experience with the lack of candid and honest comments about designs online. This is an idea I've had since that time: A place to share your work-in-progress design for 100% honest feedback.